Tuesday 15 June 2010

So, a few weeks ago I was watching a nail tutorial on Youtube (I won't say who it was by but it was a hot mess! Lmao) And this person used a GORGEOUS shade of blue by Illamasqua called Force.

I don't have an Illamasqua store near me, and ordering it online would have cost £16.50, which is FAR too much for one nail polish. So I've been looking for a dupe, and I think I may have found one!



Illamasqua Force *This is NOT my image, I found it on Google*


The dupe I've found is True Blue by Models Own. I LOVE it. And at £5, its quite a bargain!

Excuse my polish-covered cuticles, I was so excited by this colour I applied it quickly.

This polish reaches opacity in one coat by the way, which is wonderful!



Pretty good match huh?



1 comment:

  1. pretty good match indeed. i cant believe you achieved this opacity in one coat, woah xx

    ReplyDelete